Q: HOW DOES YPLMS CONCIERGE DIFFER FROM OTHER LIFESTYLE AGENCIES?
A: Yes, it can be confusing to differentiate between the types of lifestyle management companies as there is some overlap in many areas and the terms are used interchangeably. It’s more or less a discussion around semantics. Essentially, YPLMS is focusing on providing a holistic approach to professional lifestyle management and transformational solutions as opposed to the usual personal assistant jack- or jill-of-all-trades that assists people with tasks, errands and projects across all areas of their life and who help people to manage and organise their personal and business life.
YPLMS is a bespoke service based around 3 key areas for professionals in Lifestyle, Business and Health and Wellness to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability in your personal and professional life.
We individualise our services to proactively anticipate, meet, and adapt to the client’s evolving needs and requirements based on their values, preferences, priorities, experiences, aspirations, and goals.
Q: WHO USES THE SERVICES OF A LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT CONCIERGE?
A: Times have changed! We live in a really fast paced and complicated challenging world. In some cases, it is a necessity—not a luxury— for everyday people to use the services of a Lifestyle Manager so they can start feeling more in control of their lives both personally and professionally. Often to have a trusted, reliable personal support system or go-to person makes all the difference between feeling like a success or a failure. Gone are the days that services such as this are for the exclusive domain of the rich and famous, or a privilege reserved only for the elite in society. In reality we have a whole generation of people (Generation X) Gen X who are like a neglected middle child and we don’t hear much about this group. It’s almost as though all eyes are on the slowly retiring baby boomers or the ascending millennials, but there’s the world’s majority generation Gen X who are playing a critical — and underappreciated — role in leadership yet grapple with digital transformation.
Your never-ending to-do lists, mundane chores, and on line programmes impact this group mand can be a time sponge or technical block that a Lifestyle Manager can assist you with sourcing to help you happily and effectively leverage your time for the bigger priorities in life.
People who would benefit from receiving dedicated support and a helping hand in their daily lives, or with work-life integration, or to help them achieve their personal, business, and lifestyle goals. There are many different ways that you can utilise the services of a YPLMS concierge. The sky is the limit, especially if the service provider has the right mindset, qualities, education, skills, experience and attributes for this type of work, such as a vast repertoire of skill sets and knowledge; a compassionate nature; self-awareness; excellent judgment; a positive, can-do attitude; a natural communicator; a born project manager; a true passion for service and connecting with people; and they need to be agile, versatile, super organised, and resourceful. And they must always be curious, willing to learn and improve. And, yes, they should love what they do and exude a sense of optimism that is contagious! This is a high-trust relationship so it is vitally important that your interests are being well represented with the highest standards of integrity, and that you are working with a service provider with whom you feel comfortable and secure, knowing that you are in excellent hands, at all times.
People that may use a YPLMS concierge service and lifestyle manager may include, but are not limited to:
- Busy professionals
- Business owners or entrepreneurs
- CEOs and executives
- Time-starved working parents
- People juggling career and family responsibilities while caring for aging parents
- Single parents
- Families who need a little bit extra help
- Celebrities, professional actors, musicians, artists
- Professional athletes
- People that need help with managing multiple households/residences
- People looking to recharge and revitalize their life
- People dealing with major life changes or transitions
- People that feel like their life is spiralling out of control and want to restore harmony, equilibrium and balance to their life.
- People that would thrive from having a personal champion in their corner for support, motivation, and accountability to keep them on track with their goals.
- People that are seeking optimal work-life balance so they have more quality time to focus on what is really important to them.
- People that are looking to simplify, streamline and organise their life, their home and their stuff, to create order out of chaos.
- People that want more time, space, and energy to experience life with a renewed purpose.
- People recuperating from illness or surgery.
- People that would benefit from companionship and supportive services.
- Just about anyone that is getting lost in the time crunch and feeling overwhelmed from the responsibilities, demands, and deadlines of our 24/7 world—the “too much to do, not enough time” syndrome.
- Anyone that feels like their bucket list is becoming a distant dream.
Q: ARE MATERIALS, EXPENSES, AND TAXES INCLUDED IN YOUR RATES?
A: No, they are not included. The cost of purchases such as products, merchandise, items, materials, goods and services, or any other related expenses or charges or applicable taxes incurred while executing service requests on behalf of the client are the responsibility of the client, and they are to be pre-paid in full by the client. Third-party services and expenses are also extra and paid by the client.
Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A: It depends on the context of the commission, the scope of work required, and the nature of your needs. We offer flexible options for purchasing our services. Once you choose the service(s) that interests you and decide on the level of support you need, we will customise our services accordingly to create an option or package that best meets your needs, and then you can book our services based on the option that works best for you.
We customise our program and packaging options based on your specific needs so they are specifically tailored to meet your needs, pain points, challenges, priorities and preferences. You can mix n’ match the services you need and we will discuss your customisable options and services that best meet your needs.
Q: HOW DO I BOOK A CONSULTATION OR REQUEST YOUR SERVICES?
A: Easy! You can reach us by choosing any of the three options below:
- Online: Click here or click the “GET IN TOUCH ” navigation button on situated on each page, where you can complete and submit the form to either schedule a consultation, request more information, or book a service request.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call +44 (0) 20 7686 6895
Q: WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
A: We accept bank E-transfer, VISA, MasterCard, unless otherwise indicated by us.
Q: WILL I HAVE THE SAME LIFESTYLE MANAGER FOR EACH REQUEST?
A: Not necessarily, you will have the same lifestyle manager to project manage your requirements but due to the nature of how we want you to develop we will source the best approved Consultant that will be fully dedicated to your development at each stage of your transformation.
Q: IS THERE A MINIMUM BILLING PERIOD?
A: We bill at a minimum one-hour charge and then in 15-minute increments thereafter. Time Blocks may be purchased starting at a four-hour minimum. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.